Find out more about Sensitive Skin magazine, including:
- –Our History. Learn about the original excrescence of Sensitive Skin on the underbelly of the Lower East Side over 20 years ago.
- –Submissions. Our policy for new and unsightly submissions.
- –Contact. How to find us via email and snail mail, even if we do our best to avoid close contact with people until after the rash blisters and heals.
- –Contributors. The long list of all the great artists who have made Sensitive Skin the leading anti-inflammatory arts and literature magazine in the 96-and-over Serbo-Croation demographic.
- –Store. Purchase PDF copies of our back issues. Because only by working together can we eradicate Sensitive Skin in our lifetime.
- Still perplexed? Need more treatment? We suggest trying The Sensitive Skin Magazine Explained. Apply liberally to the affected area three times per day.